Cookies are small bits of information sent by our servers to your computer or device when you access our services, and unique to you. They are stored in your browser and later sent back to our servers so that we can provide contextual content. We use them to support your activities on our website, for example your session (so you don't have to login again) or your shopping cart.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies, or look at the links below.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-10
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/products/firefox/cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
We do not currently support Do Not Track signals, as there is no industry standard for compliance.